The MACM Monitor
The MACM Monitor, contains updates from management staff and provides coverage of the latest news relevant to our insureds.
- MACM: We Are Here For Our Insureds!
- Houston’s Handoffs – Case Study: What To Do (And What Not To Do) In Communicating A Medical Misadventure
- Collaboration Quandaries: Call MACM With Questions
- Robert S. Caldwell, MD, Award
- It Is Time For Policy Renewals At MACM!
- MACM Is More Than An Insurance Policy
- Case Study by Dr. Gerry Ann Houston
- 2019 Trial Report
- MACM PREP
- Free Online CME Availability
- Consent to Settle: No Strings Attached
- MPPAC Government Relations
- A Message From The President and CEO: Fall and Renewal Season at MACM
- Houston’s Handoffs: Case Study, Notice of Claim Not Necessarily Notice of Courtroom Appearance
- Option Added for Equity Account Distribution
- Do You See Patients in a Long-Term Care Facility?
- Todd Savell Named Vice President of Claims
- A Message From The President and CEO
- Chuck Dunn, Vice President of Claims and COO Retires After 39 Years with MACM
- Whom Does MACM Insure?
- Houston’s Handoffs: Case Study
- Cooperating with Claims and Counsel is Crucial
- MACM supports Education of Future Insureds
- Thank you to insureds contributing to MPPAC!
- When an Incident Occurs, Make MACM Your First Call
- Risk Management Update
- OB/L&D Education Effort a Success
- Millennials: the Ins and Outs of the Internet Generation
- Cyber Liability: What You Don’t Know Can Hurt You
- What Limits Should I Carry?
- Maryann Wee Finishes Out Her Career
- Medicine is Changing
- Failure to Communicate Can Lead to Courtroom Consequences
- Bryan Batson, MD, MACM New Board Memeber
- Remember When: A look back on MS Legal Environment Before Tort Reform
- Cyberattacks – The Y2K of this Decade
- Information on Equity Account
- Message From The President
- Case Study: Complication From Influenza Leads To Lawsuit Against Family Medicine Physician
- MACM Employees Participate In Service Work Day At The Mustard Seed
- Hospital Employment: Look Before You Leap
- Annual Review & Report: MACM Trials 2014
- Houpt Set To Retire
- Jones Named CEO
- Recognizing Years Of Service And Dedication
- Message From The President And CEO
- Annual Review And Report Of MACM Trials: 2012